- European White Oak forms 4mm top beauty layer
- Our longest, widest planks yet -- 7'2" long x 9-1/2" wide
- Green to the Core™ with sustainable acacia foundation
- Premium live sawn cut highlights natural knots & grain
- Responsibly harvested from Lacey Act compliant forests
- Backed by a 50-year residential warranty
Like its namesake trail, Lost Coast Oak brandishes an austere beauty that catches your breath and clears your mind. Pale, pearly smooth planks lie in an uplifting expanse of rippling grain and clear, light tan, which, like an overcast canvas, makes all colors pop. European white oak, responsibly harvested from the Ardennes forest, is known for delivering dense, naturally stunning hardwood. This timber boasts a provocative grain and is stained to perfection, bringing out a wide range of visual intricacies. Veneers are 4mm thick and Euro sawn to accentuate an array of colors and textures. Planks are extra wide, highly varied, and green to the core -- stabilized by a foundation of cross-constructed, sustainable acacia wood.
|4mm European White Oak
|Random Length up to 86-5/8''
|7 Coat Aluminum Oxide Finish
|50 Year Residential, 15 Year Commercial
|Indoor Air Quality
|Low Emitting VOC & Prop 65 Compliant. Test results available upon request.
|EQC4.3 | MRc6 | MRc7
|Glue or Nail with Glue Assist
|Radiant Heat Compatible
|0.46 W/cm2 (Class 1)