- Top beauty layer of premium American Hickory
- Green to the Core™ with sustainable foundation
- Responsibly harvested from Lacey Act compliant forests
- UV oil finish highlights natural knots & wood grain
- Backed by a 50-year residential warranty
A cosmic grain radiates like solar flares and brings in a natural glow that shines in any setting. Cabin grade flooring planks are topped with a 2mm thick American hickory veneer sourced from responsibly managed forests. Each tree is harvested according to its individual age, size, and level of maturity in order to get the highest quality timber while maintaining the overall health of the forest. The hardwood is then layered over a plantation-grown sustainable foundation for green to the core flooring that gets 4x as many planks from each tree. A safe-for-the-home UV oil finish provides surface protection while highlighting the wood’s natural beauty. This flooring style includes high color and grain variety; each plank is completely unique.